Sunday, September 4, 2011

Flying Legs - Flying People - Flying Friends



(c) 2011 Danni

I'm back in Keflavik and my friends are already on their way home to US. Have a safe journey!

Although still in the say-good-bye-mood, I decided to grab my camera and see what's on at the summer festival in Keflavik. I like those flying legs...!
While missing my friends, I told myself, I should celebrate all we have seen and experienced on our exceptional tour around Iceland.

It was a wonderful trip! Thanks to all of you for all the fun, for your support and company!

6 comments:

  1. Danni! We are back safe in Boston and mising the crew. Barron, Clay and I are sitting here having our last meal and reflecting...What a trip it was!!!! Where to next?

    Have a safe trip home and I'll be in contact soon. We've been talking of a Blurb book. More to come soon.

    Thanks for everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. farewell thy master of the lens baby (and trolls :)

    you can almost see us in the window of the plane !

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW... These are really cool shots! Did you do any rides at the fair? And that just might be us taking off. Cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, Danni! So nice that you headed back out into the sunshine to see those little legs flying through the air. I miss our friends too.

    Have a safe trip home - see you on the other side!

    Yes - oh, master of the lens baby....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. I enjoyed going with the flow.. no rides by myself.
    I'm up to whatever cool new project!
    BTW these were all shot using my 85mm lens :-)

    ReplyDelete